The following core values reflect the character and beliefs of HTK Architects and guide our staff in delivering our services and work in all phases.
- Keeping your word
- Making fair decisions
- Practicing non-judgement
- Giving credit where credit is due
- Honest / Caring Communication
- Showing compassion for challenges
- Building resilience through challenge
- Develop persistent curiosity
- Influence outcomes of decisions and change
- Introduce challenge
- Be fully present / committed
- Inspire others / Defy convention
- Create positive change
- Provide innovative solutions
- Empower the desire to do more
- Positive influences on Family
- Remain connected
- Build Strong Communities
HTK Architects is going strong for 62+ years due in large part to our clients and our culture. It’s the foundation of our Practice. Culture Matters as it’s the “Lifeline of the Company.” It’s the framework and language that we use to solve challenges and the filter through which important decisions are made.
Culture is the beliefs, behaviors, objects and characteristics shared by our People. The cultural values, core beliefs and ideals upon which an entire organization/community exists.
It benefits our People by:
- Attracting Better Talent
- Retaining Talent with Long-term team members
- Company Loyalty
As a Company it serves as:
- Identity + Recognition
- Strong Chemistry
- Sense of Belonging
- Clear Beliefs + Values
The HTK family of associates and leaders embarked on a workshop + team building day to define our Core Values. We are thrilled to share these Core Values with everyone. These core values convey the beliefs and priorities of HTK Architects. This is what is important to us and defines who we are and what we are all about. Reach out to us and experience our Integrity, Intentionality and Impact to every problem and project we take on.