Join our dynamic and collaborative team as we celebrate 64 years of design excellence and growth in our industry. Please send your portfolio and resume to Elizabeth Johnson, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Architect (5+ Years Experience) and Senior Project Architect (10+ Years Experience) and Recent Grad and Interior Architect
HTK Architects has open Project Architect and Senior Project Arch or the itect positions, as well as a Recent Grad and Interior Architect in our Topeka and Overland Park offices. Project types include Educational (K-12, Higher Ed), Military, Corporate, Civic and Religious.
Requirements for Project Architect Candidate:
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree from an accredited University
- Minimum 5-years’ experience, licensed
- Experience leading projects from conception through construction administration
- Strong technical, design/creative problem solving skills
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Revit, Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the office by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. We are looking for a friendly and professional person to support a busy Architecture firm in downtown Topeka, KS.
- Answers and transfers phone calls to staff, screening when necessary.
- Welcomes and directs visitors, consultants, clients, and vendors.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and business lunches as assigned.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from archive records, contracts, and other related documents.
- Manages archive database and physical archive storage area.
- Responds to and directs project inquiries and questions to project manages.
- Edits project specific contracts and specifications for project managers.
- Schedule continuing education presentations for staff with product vendors.
- Print and bind marketing project proposals and misc. project materials.
- Assist in marketing efforts and maintaining spreadsheets
- Receive and disperse incoming mail and packages daily.
- Prepare outgoing mail/packages when needed.
- Coordinate and plan internal events with staff and external events with clients, consultants, and vendors.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Organizes and reconciles receipts with monthly statements and maintains a system for recording credit card purchases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and PDF software and tools.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and work independently.
* Experience in Word Press or Adobe Suite a bonus but not required
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and have a passion for growing a well-established Architectural Firm, then please send your resume to Elizabeth Johnson, Principal at HTK Architects. email@example.com
HTK is an EOE.